Run for Your Life 5K
Participants will run or walk on a beautiful 5K Cross Country Course located at VERDUN ADVENTURE BOUND, an outward-bound like youth retreat center located on fifty+ acres in Rixeyville, Virginia. Follow the SASQUATCH through the woods to the finish line. Following the race will be music at the amphitheatre, food and awards. 20% of proceeds will go to the Northern Piedmont Community Foundation Donor Advised Fund. The remaining 80% will help support Verdun’s Project SOAR.
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Sean McElhinney at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.